Did you know rat bait is extremely toxic to pets? Rat bait unfortunately doesn’t just kill rats! Do you use baits around your home and are they out of reach for your pets?
•Symptoms of rat bait toxicity:
*Bloody faeces / urine
*Bruising on the body
*Pale or bleeding on the gum line
*Internal bleeding – bloated abdomen
*Sudden death with no clinical signs
•What you can do to prevent rat bait toxicity:
If having to use Rat bait blocks, make sure they are secured down with wire inside pvc piping, this will make it tricky for the rat to spread it around the house or yard so your precious pets can’t get to them.
If concerned your pet has eaten some rat bait or has symptoms of being poisoned please contact us immediately on 49459677 or 49436066