The Lake Veterinary Hospitals is after suitable canine blood donors to help ensure we have enough emergency blood supply.
We are looking for dogs that:
- Are between 2-8 years old
- Weigh at least 25kg (not overweight!)
- Are preferably desexed
- Are vaccinated and up to date
- Are on current heartworm prevention
- Have good temperament
- Have no history of major illness or injury
- Have never received a blood transfusion
Please call Charlestown on 49436066 or Belmont on 49459677 to register. All donors receive a bag of dog food as a thank you.